حفدة الأيوبي ( كامل أحمرو) - أويس و إياس أحمرو الأيوبي - Al-Ayoubi Grandsons : Oways & Iyas
حياكم الله وبياكم وجعل الجنة مأوانا و مأواكم. تفضلوا بالدخول أو التسجيل. يسُرّنا تواجدكم.
You are welcomed. May Allah forgive us our sins and admit us to everlasting Gardens . Register or enter the Forum and pick up what you like .Your presence pleases us
حفدة الأيوبي ( كامل أحمرو) - أويس و إياس أحمرو الأيوبي - Al-Ayoubi Grandsons : Oways & Iyas
حياكم الله وبياكم وجعل الجنة مأوانا و مأواكم. تفضلوا بالدخول أو التسجيل. يسُرّنا تواجدكم.
You are welcomed. May Allah forgive us our sins and admit us to everlasting Gardens . Register or enter the Forum and pick up what you like .Your presence pleases us
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى لمحبي الله ورسوله والساعين لمرضاته وجنته ، المسارعين في الخيرات ودفع الشبهات ، الفارين من الشهوات .

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Am I possessed or bewitched? What is the treatment?

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
ahmaroayoubi
كاتبة متميزة واميرة الاشراف
كاتبة متميزة واميرة الاشراف
ahmaroayoubi

عدد المساهمات : 307
تاريخ التسجيل : 03/01/2012
العمر : 55

Am I possessed or bewitched? What is the treatment? Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Am I possessed or bewitched? What is the treatment?    Am I possessed or bewitched? What is the treatment? Emptyالأحد مارس 18, 2012 8:47 am

Question

Some dangerous questions, especially about creed and creation, come to my mind. Am I possessed or bewitched? What is the treatment?

Answer

All perfect praise be to Allaah, the Lord of the worlds. I testify that there is none worthy of worship except Allaah, and that Muhammad, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wasallam, is His slave and messenger.

The most useful treatment for whispers is what is mentioned in the narration of the Prophet , who stated that satan comes to a person and says: "Who created so and so?" until Satan asks the person, "Who created your Lord?" If the person reaches this point he should seek refuge with Allaah The Almighty and refrain from thinking about this. [Muslim]

Thus, the Prophet , instructed whoever is afflicted by these whispers to stop thinking about such satanic thoughts and to seek refuge in Allaah to drive them away from him, and not to carry on such thinking because if one continuous to think about them, they never end. Avoiding thinking about these whispers is useful in cases where the thoughts are momentary and incidental and not due to a misconception.
However, lasting whispers based on misconceptions should be treated by learning what can drive them away or nullify them (i.e. Islamic knowledge), in addition to seeking refuge in Allaah Who controls the hearts of His Slaves and turns them as He pleases. In addition to supplicating Allaah earnestly to make one firm on His Religion and Straight Path until the Day one meets Him.
Allaah Knows best.

سؤال
بعض الأسئلة الخطيرة، وخصوصا حول عقيدة والخلق، تدور في راسي. فهل أنا ملبسٌ علي أو مسحور؟ ما
هو العلاج؟

إجابة
الكمال لله والحمد لله رب العالمين. أشهد أن لا شيء يستحق العبادة إلا الله، وأن محمدا صلى الله عليه وسلم هو عبده ورسوله.

العلاج الأكثر مفيدة للوسواس ما جاء في رواية عن النبي.
عن أبي هريرة رضي الله عنه قال: قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم : "يأتي الشيطان أحدكم فيقول: من خلق كذا؟ من خلق كذا؟ حتى يقول: من خلق الله؟ فإذا بلغه فليستعذ بالله، وَلْيَنْتَهِ". وفي لفظ "فليقل: آمنت بالله ورسله" متفق عليه. وفي لفظ "لا يزال الناس يتساءلون حتى يقولون: من خلق الله؟". مسلم

ولهذا دلّ النبي عليه السلام ، من يعاني من هذه الوساوس إلى التوقف عن التفكير في الأفكار الشيطانية ومن هذا القبيل بالتعوذ بالله لطردهم منه، وليس على الاستمرار في مثل هذا التفكير لأنه إذا كان واحد مستمر للتفكير فيها لن يجد لها نهاية. فتجنب التفكير في هذه الوساوس هو مفيد في الحالات التي يكون فيها الأفكار لحظي وعرضي وليس نتيجة لسوء فهم.
ومع ذلك، ينبغي أن نعامل الوساوس دائما على أساس المفاهيم الخاطئة عن طريق تعلم ما يمكن ان تدفع بهم بعيدا أو إبطال لهم (أي المعارف الإسلامية)، بالإضافة إلى الذين لجأوا إلى الله تعالى من الذي يسيطر على قلوب عباده وتحولهم كما يشاء. بالإضافة إلى الدعاء لله بجد بالتثبيت على دينه وصراطه المستقيم حتى نلقاه.
الله أعلم.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
http://ahmaroayoubi@hotmail.com

Am I possessed or bewitched? What is the treatment?
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
حفدة الأيوبي ( كامل أحمرو) - أويس و إياس أحمرو الأيوبي - Al-Ayoubi Grandsons : Oways & Iyas  :: فتاوى لقضايا ومسائل هامة Fatawa ) The most Muslim Affairs )-
انتقل الى: