حفدة الأيوبي ( كامل أحمرو) - أويس و إياس أحمرو الأيوبي - Al-Ayoubi Grandsons : Oways & Iyas
حياكم الله وبياكم وجعل الجنة مأوانا و مأواكم. تفضلوا بالدخول أو التسجيل. يسُرّنا تواجدكم.
You are welcomed. May Allah forgive us our sins and admit us to everlasting Gardens . Register or enter the Forum and pick up what you like .Your presence pleases us
حفدة الأيوبي ( كامل أحمرو) - أويس و إياس أحمرو الأيوبي - Al-Ayoubi Grandsons : Oways & Iyas
حياكم الله وبياكم وجعل الجنة مأوانا و مأواكم. تفضلوا بالدخول أو التسجيل. يسُرّنا تواجدكم.
You are welcomed. May Allah forgive us our sins and admit us to everlasting Gardens . Register or enter the Forum and pick up what you like .Your presence pleases us
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى لمحبي الله ورسوله والساعين لمرضاته وجنته ، المسارعين في الخيرات ودفع الشبهات ، الفارين من الشهوات .

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Duas - الدعاء ( ادعية - ادوية - واردة عن النبي عليه السلام في عدة مواقف )

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
زهرة
كاتبة متميزة واميرة الاشراف
كاتبة متميزة واميرة الاشراف
زهرة

عدد المساهمات : 261
تاريخ التسجيل : 27/02/2010
العمر : 29
الموقع : www.yahoo.com

Duas - الدعاء ( ادعية - ادوية - واردة عن النبي عليه السلام في عدة مواقف ) Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Duas - الدعاء ( ادعية - ادوية - واردة عن النبي عليه السلام في عدة مواقف )   Duas - الدعاء ( ادعية - ادوية - واردة عن النبي عليه السلام في عدة مواقف ) Emptyالإثنين أبريل 09, 2012 10:02 pm

Duas

Whilst ones duas can be said and read in any language there are many narrations from the collections of hadeeth that provide the Muslims with duas for a wide range of situations and circumstances they may find themself in.
Here-under we provide some which can be learnt and read during the course of our daily life. Where possible we have also provideed the source, a translation and transliteration to aid our understanding and pronounciation of the blessed words. Insha’Allah more duas will be added to the list, please help be a part of reviving the sunnah by sharing this topic with as many people as possible.

Dua before Sleeping

بِاسْمِكَ اَللّهُمَّ أَمُوْتُ وَ أَحْيَا

O Allah, with Your name I die and live

(Bukhari)
Dua Upon Waking Up

اَلْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ الَّذِىْ اَحْيَانَا بَعْدَ مَا اَمَاتَنَا وَاِلَيْهِ النُّشُوْرُ

All praise to Allah, who gave us life after having given us death and to him is our final return.

(Bukhari)
Dua When Entering the Toilet

بِسْمِ اللهِ ، اَللّهُمَّ إِنِّيْ أَعُوْذُ بِكَ مِنَ الخبُثِ وَ الخَبَائِثِ

In the name of Allah, O Allah, I seek your protection from male and female devils.

(Bukhari)
Dua When Leaving the Toilet

غُفْرَانَكَ ،اَلْحَمْدُ للَّهِ الَّذِيْ أَذْهَبَ عَنِّيْ الأَذّىَ وَعَافَانِيْ

O Allah. I seek your forgiveness. All praises are due to Allah who has taken away from me the discomfort and granted me comfort.

(Bukhari)
Dua When Starting Wudu

اللَّهُمَّ اغْفِرْ لِي ذَنْبِي وَوَسِّعْ لِي فِي دَارِي وَبَارِكْ لِي فِي رِزْقِي

O Allah, forgive my sin, widen my home and bless my livelihood.

(Tirmidhi)
Dua on Completion of Wudu

اللَّهُمَّ اجْعَلْنِي مِنَ التَّوَّابِينَ وَاجْعَلْنِي مِنَ الْمُتَطَهِّرِينَ

O Allah, make me from amongst who are the repenters and among those who keep very clean.

(Tirmidhi)
Dua Before Eating

بِسْمِ الله ، اللهمّ بارِك لنَا فيمَا رَزقتَنا َوقنَا عذابَ النَّار

Allhuma baa rik lanaa feemaa razaqtanaa wa qinaa azaaba al-naar

O Allah! Bless us on everything You give us, and avoid us from Hellfire. And with the name of Allah.

(Al-Hisnul Haseen)
Dua After Eating

الحَمدُ للهِ الّذي أطعَمنَا وسقَانا وكَفانَا وَاوانَا

Alhamdulillahillazee at 'amanaa wa saqaanaa wa kafaa naa wa awaa naa
Translation: All Praises be to Allah, who provides us food, drink, satisfaction and protection

(Bukhari)
Dua if one forgets Dua before eating

بِسْمِ الله اَوَّلَهُ وَاخِرَهُ

In the name of Allah in the beginning and the end.

(Abu Dawood)
Dua after Drinking Milk

اللَّهُمَّ بَارِكْ لَنَا فِيهِ وَزِدْنَا مِنْهُ

O Allah, grant us blessings in it and grant us more of it.

(Tirmidhi)
Dua When Wearing New Clothing

الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ الَّذِي كَسَانِي هَذَا الثَوْبَ وَ رَزَقَنِيْهِ مِنْ غَيْرِ حَوْلِ مِنِّيْ وَلاَ قُوَّةِ

All praises are for Allah who dressed me with this garment and gave it to me without any strength and ability on my part.

(Tirmidhi)
Dua When Putting on Clothing

الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ الَّذِي كَسَانِي مَا أُوَارِي بِهِ عَوْرَتِي وَأَتَجَمَّلُ بِهِ فِي حَيَاتِي

All praises are due to Allah, who clothed me with which I cover my body and with which I adorn myself in my life.

(Tirmidhi)
Dua Before Removing Clothing

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الَّذِي لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا هُوَ

In the name of Allah, apart from whom there is no Lord.

(al-Nasai)
Dua When Looking in the Mirror

الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ , اللَّهُمَّ كَمَا أَنْتَ حَسَّنْتَ خَلْقِي فَحَسِّنْ خُلُقِي

All praises are due to Allah, O Allah as you have given me a good physical form, so also favour me with good morals and manners.

(An-Nasai)
Dua When Leaving the Home

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ تَوَكَّلْتُ عَلَى اللَّهِ وَلَا حَوْلَ وَلَا قُوَّةَ إِلَّا بِاللَّهِ

In the name of Allah, I depend on Allah , and we do not have
any power to do good deeds or to avoid evil deeds except with the help of Allah

(Tirmidhi)
Dua When Entering the Home

اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَسْأَلُكَ خَيْرَ الْمَوْلِجِ وَخَيْرَ الْمَخْرَجِ

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ وَلَجْنَا وَعَلَى اللَّهِ رَبِّنَا تَوَكَّلْنَا

O Allah (SWT), I beg of you the blessing of entering and leaving With Allah‘s (SWT) name do we enter and with Alláh’s (SWT) name do we leave, and upon Allah, our Lord, do we rely.

(Abu Dawud)
Dua When Returning Home from a Journey

آئِبُونَ تَائِبُونَ عَابِدُونَ لِرَبِّنَا حَامِدُونَ

(We are now) returning from our journey repenting (to Allah), worshipping (Him), and praising our Lord (Allah).

(Bukhari)

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Duas - الدعاء ( ادعية - ادوية - واردة عن النبي عليه السلام في عدة مواقف )
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Duas - الدعاء ( ادعية - جامعة منوعة في مواقف مختلفة - واردة عن النبي عليه السلام في عدة مواقف )
» Dua مجموعة ادعية عن النبي عليه السلام
» ادعية صحيحة من أحاديث النبي المصطفى " عليه السلام "
» الاستسقاء والريح والبرق والرعد والصواعق والمطر : ادعية ثابتة عن النبي عليه السلام
» سيرة النبي عليه السلام وفضل الصلاة عليه

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
حفدة الأيوبي ( كامل أحمرو) - أويس و إياس أحمرو الأيوبي - Al-Ayoubi Grandsons : Oways & Iyas  :: السيرة النبوية الشريفة لسيدنا النبي - عليه السلام -Sira & Virtues of the Prophet-
انتقل الى: