حفدة الأيوبي ( كامل أحمرو) - أويس و إياس أحمرو الأيوبي - Al-Ayoubi Grandsons : Oways & Iyas
حياكم الله وبياكم وجعل الجنة مأوانا و مأواكم. تفضلوا بالدخول أو التسجيل. يسُرّنا تواجدكم.
You are welcomed. May Allah forgive us our sins and admit us to everlasting Gardens . Register or enter the Forum and pick up what you like .Your presence pleases us
حفدة الأيوبي ( كامل أحمرو) - أويس و إياس أحمرو الأيوبي - Al-Ayoubi Grandsons : Oways & Iyas
حياكم الله وبياكم وجعل الجنة مأوانا و مأواكم. تفضلوا بالدخول أو التسجيل. يسُرّنا تواجدكم.
You are welcomed. May Allah forgive us our sins and admit us to everlasting Gardens . Register or enter the Forum and pick up what you like .Your presence pleases us
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى لمحبي الله ورسوله والساعين لمرضاته وجنته ، المسارعين في الخيرات ودفع الشبهات ، الفارين من الشهوات .

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Duas - الدعاء ( ادعية - جامعة منوعة في مواقف مختلفة - واردة عن النبي عليه السلام في عدة مواقف )

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
هداية
عضو وفيّ
عضو وفيّ
هداية

عدد المساهمات : 141
تاريخ التسجيل : 03/04/2012
العمر : 29
الموقع : hid@yahoo.com

Duas - الدعاء ( ادعية - جامعة منوعة في مواقف مختلفة - واردة عن النبي عليه السلام في عدة مواقف ) Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Duas - الدعاء ( ادعية - جامعة منوعة في مواقف مختلفة - واردة عن النبي عليه السلام في عدة مواقف )   Duas - الدعاء ( ادعية - جامعة منوعة في مواقف مختلفة - واردة عن النبي عليه السلام في عدة مواقف ) Emptyالخميس أبريل 12, 2012 7:06 pm

The Prophet Muhammad SAW said,
"If one does not ask Allah, He will get angry with him". [Saheeh al-Jami` no.2414]

1- Sneezing and in any condition - in general "

عند العطاس او في كل الاحوال عموما وعند الابتلاء

Alhamdulillah! / Alhamdulillahi 'alaa kul-li haalin .

الحمد لله على كل حال ." الحمد لله "

Translation:
Thanks and all praise be to Allah (or) Thanks and all praise be to Allah under all conditions.

2 - Praising - specially " after Rokoo'a - Kneeling -

الحمد والثناء لله - عند الرفع من الركوع خاصة -

Alhamdulillah hamdan khatheeran taiyyiban mubaarakan feehi

Translation:
Praise be to Allah, many, pure, blessed praises. Another man commenced with this, to which he SAW said: I saw 12 angels competing as to which of them would take it up. [Muslim Abu Awaanah]

3 - Thanking Allah

الثناء والشكر لله تعالى

Allahu akbar kabeeran wal hamdulillahi katheeran wa subhaanallahi bukratan wa a seelaa

Translation:
Allah is the Greatest, very great. Praise be to Allah, again and again.
Glorified is Allah SWT morning and evening - one of the Companions commenced with this, to that the Messenger SAW said

4 - Remembrance of Allah

ذكر الله والاعتراف بفضله ، وعبوديتنا له

Anta rabbee wa anaa 'abduka

Translation:
You are my Lord (Allah SWT) and I am Your slave

5 - Taking off clothes

عند خلع الملابس - تبديلها

Bismillahi allazee laa ilaaha illaa huwa

Translation:
In the name of Allah besides whom there is no other worthy of worship. [Ibn Sunni]

6 - In wearing clothes

عند ارتداء - لبس - الملابس - جديدها وقديمها

Allahumma innee as aluka min khairihi wa khairi maa huwa lahu wa a u'oozubika min sharrihi wa sharri maa huwa lahu

Translation:
Allah! Verily, grant me the goodness of this clothing and the goodness it delivers, and I ask Thy protection from the evil of this clothing and spare me from the evil that it may cause.[Source: Ibn Sunni]

7 - Before eating

قبل تناول اي طعام

Allhuma baa rik lanaa feemaa razaqtanaa wa qinaa azaaba al-naar

Translation:
O Allah! Bless us on everything You give us, and avoid us from Hellfire. And with the name of Allah. [Source: Ibnu Sunni]

8 - After eating

بعد الانتهاء من الطعام

Alhamdulillahillazee at 'amanaa wa saqaanaa wa kafaa naa wa awaa naa

Translation:
All Praises be to Allah, who provides us food, drink, satisfaction and protection

9 - Starting ablution

عند الشروع - البدء - بالوضوء

Bismillah

Translation:
In the name of Allah

Abdullah ibn as-Sunnabiji stated that the Messenger of Allah SAW said,
"When a slave makes ablution and rinses his mouth, his wrong deeds fall from it. As he rinses his nose, his wrong deeds fall from it. When he washes his face, his wrong deeds fall from it until they fall from beneath his eyelashes. When he washes his hands, his wrong deeds fall from them until they fall from beneath his fingernails. When he wipes his head, his wrong deeds fall from it until they fall from his ears. When he washes his feet, his wrong deeds fall from them until they fall from beneath his toenails. Then his walking to the mosque and his prayer give him extra reward."
[Maalik, Nasaaie, Ibn Majah and Haakim.]

10 - Completing ablution

عند الفراغ - الانتهاء - من الوضوء

Ashadu an laa ilaaha illallah wa ashhadu an na muhammadan 'abduhu wa rasooluhu

Translation:
I testify that there is no god except Allah, the One Who has no partner, and that Muhammad is His slave and Messenger

11 - When Entering Mosque - ask Allah Blessing & Wisdom

الدعاء عند دخول المسجد

Allahummaftah lee hikmataka wan shur 'alaiyya rahmataka min khazaa ini rahmatika yaa arhama ar-raahimeen.

Translation:
O Allah, bless us with wisdom and mercy, O Allah the most Merciful.

12 - When angry

عند الغضب ، حال الغضب

A'uoozubillahi minas shaitaanir rajeem

Translation:
I take refuge with Allah (SWT) from the accursed devil. [Bukhari and Muslim]

13 - Asking forgiveness

طلب المغفرة من الله تعالى

Allahumma in nee as aluka yaa Allah (wa fee riwaayatin: billah) [al waahidu] as samad allazee lam yalid wa lam yoolad wa lam yakun lahu kufuwwan ahad- an taghfira lee zunoobee inn naka antal ghafoorul raheem

Translation:
"O Allah! indeed I ask of You, O Allah (in one narration: by Allah), the One, the Only, the Absolute, Who begets not and nor is He begotten, and there is none like Him, that You forgive me my sins; indeed You are the Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. On this, he SAW said, He has been forgiven, he has been forgiven. [Abu Daawood, Nasaaie, Ahmad Ibn Khuzaimah; Haakim declared it saheeh and Dhahabi agreed]

14 - Asking for success

"الدعاء للفلاح والفوز والنجاح " خاصة زوجة صالحة في الدنيا والاخرة

Rabbanaa a tinaa fid dunyaa hasanah wa fil akhirati hasanatan wa qinaa azaaban naar

Translation:
Our Lord! Grant us good in this world and good in the life to come and keep us safe from the torment of the Fire[Al-Baqarah :201]

15 - Increasing success

لطلب العلم والفهم والحكمة

Rabbee zidnee 'ilman war zuqnee fahman

Translation:
O Allah, bless me with more knowledge and true understanding

16 - The best Zikr " Every Muslim should Praise his Creator with these magnificent words

"افضل كلمات الذكر لله تعالى" الباقيات الصالحات

"Subhaanallahi wal hamdulillahi wa laa ilaaha illallahu wallahu akbar wa la haula wala quwwata illa billahil 'aliyil 'azeem".

Translation:
Allah the Most Exalted, praise be to Allah, there is no God but Allah, and there is no help except from Allah, the Almighty and the Great.

17 - Glorify Allah

تمجيد الر ب - سبحانه وتعالى

Allahuakbar kabeeraa

Translation:
Allah is the Greatest, Very Great.

18- Remembrance of Allah

تفريد الاله جل وعلا ، ذكر الله تعالى توحيده ومدحه وتعظيمه

Laa ilaaha illallah

Translation:
There is no true god except Allah

19 - Upon leaving the house

عند الخروج من البيت

Allahumma innee a'uoozubika an adhilla auw adhalla auw azilla auw uzalla auw azhlima auw uzhlama auw ajhala auw yujhala 'alaiyya

Translation:
O Allah, I take refuge with You lest I should stray or be led stray , or slip or be tripped, or oppressed, or behave foolishly or be treated foolishly. [Source, Abu Dawood, Tirmizi]

20 - Upon entering the house

عند دخول البيت

Bismillahi walajnaa wa bismillahi kharajnaa wa 'alaa rabbinaa tawakkalnaa

Translation:
In the name of Allah we enter and in the name of Allah we leave and upon our Lord we place our trust. [Source: Abu Dawood with saheeh Isnaad]

21 - Avoiding sins

دعاء طلب مغفرة الخطايا او لاجتنابها

Allahumma innee a'oozubika min sharri maa 'amaltu wa min sharri maa lam 'a mal [ba'd].

Translation:
"O Allah! truly I seek refuge with You from the evil of what I have done, and from the evil of what I have not done (i.e. from the evil of the bad actions I have done, and from the evil of not doing good actions)]yet].

22 - Avoiding hellfire

دعاء العصمة من النار وحرها وسوء الحساب يوم المعاد

Allahumma in nee a'ouuzubika minal dhaiqi yaumal hisaab

Translation:
O Allah! I seek refuge with You from the distress of the Day of Account (ten times).
[Ahmad, Ibn Abi Shaibah, Abu Dawood Tabaraani]

23 - Waking up from sleep

عند الاستيقاظ من النوم

Alhamdulillahi lazee ahyaanaa b'ada amaatanaa wa ilaihil nushoor

Translation:
Thanks be to Allah who awoke us after our death and He is the only one that can resurrect us.

24 - Seeing bad dreams

عند رؤية الاحلام - المزعج منها

Alhamdulillahi lazee ahyaanaa b'ada amaatanaa wa ilaihil nushoor

Translation:
O Allah, I seek refuge with You from the devil's deeds and disadvantages of dreams..

25 - Leaving mosque

عند الخروج من المسجد

Bismillahi wassolaatu wassalaamu 'alaa rasoolillah Allahumma innee as aluka min fadhlika Allahumma i'isimnee minaa shaitaanir rajeem

Translation:
In the name of Allah,and parayers and peace be upon the Messenger of Allah. O Allah, I askYou from your Favour. O Allah, guard me from the accused devil. [Abu Dawood, Saheeh al-Jaami' # 4591]

26 - Entering mosque

عند الدخول للمسجد

Allahummaghfirlee zunoobee waftah lee abwaaba rahmatika

Translation:
O Allah! Pardon all my sins and open your doors of blessing to me

27 - Walking to the mosque

دعاء الطريق للمسجد

Allahummaj'al fee qalbee nooran wa fee lisaanee nooran waj'al fee sam'iee nooran, waj'al fee basaree nooran, waj'al fee khalfee nooran wa min amaamee nooran waj'al min fauqee nooran wa min tahtee nooran . Allahumma i'itinee nooran.

Translation:
O Allah, please put light into my heart. Turn my hearing into light. Let there be light in front of me, above, and below me/ O Allah, grant me light. [Source: Muslim]

28 - Visiting the sick

عند زيارة المريض

As alullah al-'azheem rabb al-'arsh al-'azheem an yashfeeka

Translation:
I ask Allah the Supreme, Lord of the magnificent throne to cure you

29 - When there is bodyache

عند الشعور بأي الم - مرض - في الجسم

Aoozu bi'izzatillaahi wa qudratihi wa sultaanihi min sharri maa ajidu.

Translation:
I seek the protection of Allah's Prestige, His Power, His Dominance and His Kingship from the evil of my pain.[Hasan and Tirmizi]

30 - Asking Al-Jannah

طلب الجنة والفوز بها

Allahumma in nee as aluka bi anna lakalhamd, laa ilaaha illa anta [wahdaka laa shreeka lak], [al-manaan], [yaa]badee' as samaawaati wal ardh, yaa zal jalaa li wal ikraam, yaa haiyyu yaa qaiyyoom [in nee as aluka]
[al-jannata wa a'oouzubika minar naar]

Translation:
"O Allah! Indeed, I ask of You, by the fact that to You belongs all Praise; there is no (true) god except You, [You alone, You have no partners;] the Bestower of Favours; [O] Originator of the Heavens and the Earth; O One that is Full of Majesty and Honour; O Living One, O Eternal One; ]indeed I ask of You] [the Garden, and I seek refuge with You from the Fire].

31 - Asking for firmness of iman

دعاء - سؤال الله - الثبات على الايمان والنصر على الكفار

Rabbanaghfirlanaa zunoobanaa wa israafanaa fee amrinaa wa thabbit aqdaamanaa wan sur naa 'alal qaumal kaafireen

Translation:
Our Lord! Forgive us our sins and the lack of moderation in our doings, and make firm our steps and succour us against those who deny the truth. [Ale Imraan: 147]

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
السراج
كاتبة متميزة واميرة الاشراف
كاتبة متميزة واميرة الاشراف
السراج

عدد المساهمات : 410
تاريخ التسجيل : 27/02/2010
العمر : 53
الموقع : aahmroo@yahoo.com

Duas - الدعاء ( ادعية - جامعة منوعة في مواقف مختلفة - واردة عن النبي عليه السلام في عدة مواقف ) Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Duas - الدعاء ( ادعية - جامعة منوعة في مواقف مختلفة - واردة عن النبي عليه السلام في عدة مواقف )   Duas - الدعاء ( ادعية - جامعة منوعة في مواقف مختلفة - واردة عن النبي عليه السلام في عدة مواقف ) Emptyالسبت أبريل 21, 2012 4:33 pm

جزاكم الله خيرا ونفع بكم المسلمين والعالمين
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Duas - الدعاء ( ادعية - جامعة منوعة في مواقف مختلفة - واردة عن النبي عليه السلام في عدة مواقف )
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Duas - الدعاء ( ادعية - ادوية - واردة عن النبي عليه السلام في عدة مواقف )
» Dua مجموعة ادعية عن النبي عليه السلام
» ادعية صحيحة من أحاديث النبي المصطفى " عليه السلام "
» الاستسقاء والريح والبرق والرعد والصواعق والمطر : ادعية ثابتة عن النبي عليه السلام
» سيرة النبي عليه السلام وفضل الصلاة عليه

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
حفدة الأيوبي ( كامل أحمرو) - أويس و إياس أحمرو الأيوبي - Al-Ayoubi Grandsons : Oways & Iyas  :: السيرة النبوية الشريفة لسيدنا النبي - عليه السلام -Sira & Virtues of the Prophet-
انتقل الى: