حفدة الأيوبي ( كامل أحمرو) - أويس و إياس أحمرو الأيوبي - Al-Ayoubi Grandsons : Oways & Iyas
حياكم الله وبياكم وجعل الجنة مأوانا و مأواكم. تفضلوا بالدخول أو التسجيل. يسُرّنا تواجدكم.
You are welcomed. May Allah forgive us our sins and admit us to everlasting Gardens . Register or enter the Forum and pick up what you like .Your presence pleases us
حفدة الأيوبي ( كامل أحمرو) - أويس و إياس أحمرو الأيوبي - Al-Ayoubi Grandsons : Oways & Iyas
حياكم الله وبياكم وجعل الجنة مأوانا و مأواكم. تفضلوا بالدخول أو التسجيل. يسُرّنا تواجدكم.
You are welcomed. May Allah forgive us our sins and admit us to everlasting Gardens . Register or enter the Forum and pick up what you like .Your presence pleases us
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى لمحبي الله ورسوله والساعين لمرضاته وجنته ، المسارعين في الخيرات ودفع الشبهات ، الفارين من الشهوات .

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

The dangers of spreading a false hadith

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
tamaraahmaro
القلم المميز والكاتب النشيط
القلم المميز والكاتب النشيط
tamaraahmaro

عدد المساهمات : 212
تاريخ التسجيل : 18/08/2011
العمر : 34

The dangers of spreading a false hadith Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: The dangers of spreading a false hadith   The dangers of spreading a false hadith Emptyالأحد سبتمبر 16, 2012 5:57 am

Many times on the internet their are many hadiths that are said spoken by The Prophet (SWT). But in reality a lot are untrue that’s why if any of you guys own an Islamic Blog, Website or even email others, etc always make sure their is a source if you post hadiths or else you could be spreading false hadiths. The article bellow explains the dangers of spreading false hadiths.

“Aboo Qataadah Al-Ansaaree (radiyallaahu `anhu) said: “I heard the Messenger of Allaah (sallallaahu `alaihi wa sallam) saying upon this pulpit:

O people! Beware of relating a lot of Hadeeth about me! Whoever says anything about me must not say except the truth, for whoever ascribes to me what I have not said, let him occupy his seat in the Hell-fire!””

Authenticated by Al-Haakim (1/111), Ad-Diyaa’ (C.f. Jaami-ul-Ahaadeeth, 7/145/27664) , Al-Al-Albaanee (As-Saheehah, 1753; Saheeh-ul-Jaami` , 2684), Shu`aib Al-Arna’oot (Mushkil-ul- Aathaar, 413, 414; Musnad Ahmad, 22538), Al-Judai` (Tahreer `Uloom-il-Hadeeth, vol.1/f.n.340, vol.2/f.n.921) , Ash-Shahree (Misbaah-uz- Zujaajah, 15), Husayn Asad (Musnad-ud-Daarimee , 243) and others.

It is also supported by another hadeeth narrated from Ibn `Abbaas (radiyallaahu `anhumaa) with a similar meaning, which was authenticated by At-Tirmidhee (2951), Al-Ishbeelee (Al-Ahkaam, 4/339), Ibn-ul-Qattaan (Al-Bayaan, 5/253), Ibn Hajar (Al-`Ujaab, 1/197-199) and As-Suyootee (C.f. Fayd-ul-Qadeer, 133), and Al-Ghumaaree alluded to its authenticity (Al-Mudaawee, 1/162). See also: Al-Muqtarib fee Bayaan-il-Mudtarib (p.62).

The Messenger of Allaah (sallallaahu `alaihi wa sallam) said:

Whoever relates from me a Hadeeth which is thought to be a lie (or which he thinks is a lie), then he is (also) one of the liars.”

Reported by Muslim in the Introduction to his Saheeh (1). Authenticated by At-Tirmidhee( 2662), Ibn Hibbaan (29), Ibn Hazm (Usool-ul-Ahkaam, 1/215), Ibn-ul-Jawzee (Al-Mawdoo`aat, 1/16), Al-Ishbeelee (Al-Ahkaam, 1/120), Ibn Taymeeyah (Majmoo`-ul- Fataawaa, 10/409), Al-Mu`allimee (At-Tankeel, 1/149), Al-Albaanee (Ad-Da`eefah, 1/50; Saheeh-ul-Jaami` , 6199; Al-Mishkaah, 199), Shu`aib Al-Arna’oot (Saheeh Ibn Hibbaan, 29),Al-Judai` (Tahreer `Uloom-il-Hadeeth, vol.1/f.n.341) and others.

Waathilah ibn Al-Asqa` (radiyallaahu `anhu) narrated that the Messenger of Allaah (sallallaahu `alaihi wa sallam) said:

Verily, one of the worst lies is to ascribe to me what I have not said.”

Reported by Al-Bukhaaree (3509) in his Saheeh. The wording is that of Al-Bazzaar. C.f. Al-Majma` (1/144); As-Saheehah (7/173-174).”
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» The Prophet saw Jesus Christ and the False Messiah
» Hadith on Adultery
» Hadith Jibril
» The necessity of understanding hadith
» Anas Bin Malik: The Hadith of Intercession

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
حفدة الأيوبي ( كامل أحمرو) - أويس و إياس أحمرو الأيوبي - Al-Ayoubi Grandsons : Oways & Iyas  :: الأحاديث النبوية الصحيحة فقط- " True Narrations of Prophet " pbuh-
انتقل الى: