حفدة الأيوبي ( كامل أحمرو) - أويس و إياس أحمرو الأيوبي - Al-Ayoubi Grandsons : Oways & Iyas
حياكم الله وبياكم وجعل الجنة مأوانا و مأواكم. تفضلوا بالدخول أو التسجيل. يسُرّنا تواجدكم.
You are welcomed. May Allah forgive us our sins and admit us to everlasting Gardens . Register or enter the Forum and pick up what you like .Your presence pleases us
حفدة الأيوبي ( كامل أحمرو) - أويس و إياس أحمرو الأيوبي - Al-Ayoubi Grandsons : Oways & Iyas
حياكم الله وبياكم وجعل الجنة مأوانا و مأواكم. تفضلوا بالدخول أو التسجيل. يسُرّنا تواجدكم.
You are welcomed. May Allah forgive us our sins and admit us to everlasting Gardens . Register or enter the Forum and pick up what you like .Your presence pleases us
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى لمحبي الله ورسوله والساعين لمرضاته وجنته ، المسارعين في الخيرات ودفع الشبهات ، الفارين من الشهوات .

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

الذكر، افضله وفضائله

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
السراج
كاتبة متميزة واميرة الاشراف
كاتبة متميزة واميرة الاشراف
السراج

عدد المساهمات : 410
تاريخ التسجيل : 27/02/2010
العمر : 53
الموقع : aahmroo@yahoo.com

الذكر، افضله وفضائله Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: الذكر، افضله وفضائله   الذكر، افضله وفضائله Emptyالأربعاء يونيو 10, 2020 10:50 pm

قال ربنا الحكيم العليم:
' فَاذْكُرُونِي أَذْكُرْكُمْ وَاشْكُرُواْ لِي وَلاَ تَكْفُرُونِ'. سورة البقرة: ١٥٢
:
blue_book:'Therefore, remember Me. I will remember you, and be grateful to Me, and never be ungrateful to Me'. 2/152

Excellence of Remembrance of Allah:
📒» Sahih Muslim »
The Book Pertaining to the Remembrance of Allah, Supplication, Repentance and Seeking Forgiveness:
[وثقه، ابو أويس]

كتاب الذكر والدعاء والتوبة والاستغفار:

* 48 The Book Pertaining to the Remembrance of Allah, Supplication, Repentance and Seeking Forgiveness
(1)Chapter:
Encouragement To Remember Allah, Exalted is He
(1)باب الْحَثِّ عَلَى ذِكْرِ اللَّهِ تَعَالَى

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) as saying that Allah, the Exalted and Glorious, thus stated:
" I am near to the thought of My servant as he thinks about Me, and I am with him as he remembers Me. And if he remembers Me in his heart, I also remember him in My Heart, and if he remembers Me in assembly I remember him in assembly, better than his (remembrance), and if he draws near Me by the span of a palm, I draw near him by the cubit, and if he draws near Me by the cubit I draw near him by the space (covered by) two hands. And if he walks towards Me, I rush towards him".

[وثقه، ابو أويس]

📖حَدَّثَنَا قُتَيْبَةُ بْنُ سَعِيدٍ، وَزُهَيْرُ بْنُ حَرْبٍ، - وَاللَّفْظُ لِقُتَيْبَةَ - قَالاَ حَدَّثَنَا جَرِيرٌ، عَنِ الأَعْمَشِ، عَنْ أَبِي صَالِحٍ، عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم :
"‏ يَقُولُ اللَّهُ عَزَّ وَجَلَّ :[ أَنَا عِنْدَ ظَنِّ عَبْدِي بِي وَأَنَا مَعَهُ حِينَ يَذْكُرُنِي إِنْ ذَكَرَنِي فِي نَفْسِهِ، ذَكَرْتُهُ فِي نَفْسِي، وَإِنْ ذَكَرَنِي فِي مَلإٍ، ذَكَرْتُهُ فِي مَلإٍ هُمْ خَيْرٌ مِنْهُمْ، وَإِنْ تَقَرَّبَ مِنِّي شِبْرًا، تَقَرَّبْتُ إِلَيْهِ ذِرَاعًا، وَإِنْ تَقَرَّبَ إِلَىَّ ذِرَاعًا، تَقَرَّبْتُ مِنْهُ بَاعًا، وَإِنْ أَتَانِي يَمْشِي، أَتَيْتُهُ هَرْوَلَةً ‏"‏ ‏.‏
[وثقه، ابو أويس]

Reference : Sahih Muslim
2675 a. In-book reference : Book 48, Hadith 1.

'سُبْحانَ اللّهِ'،" الحمد للّه" :
'Glory to Allah'.
" Praise be to Allah".
[وثقه، ابو أويس]

* سُبْحانَ اللّهِ عَمّا يَصِفُون:
"Glory to Allah! He is free from the things they ascribe to Him!

"*سُبْحانَ رَبّيَ العَظِيم:
'Glory to my Creator, the Greatest!'

*اللّهُ سُبْحانَهُ وتَعَالَى:
" Allah to Whom be ascribed all perfection and majesty."
[وثقه، ابو أويس]

*معنى (سُبحان اللّه):
(means):' Glory be to Allah.
Far removed is He from anything imperfect associated with Him and far removed is He from anything unsuitable ascribed to Him!'.

*معنى (سبحانه وتعالى):
"May He be Glorified and Exalted."
"Glory be to Allah on High. Far removed is He from any imperfection". The shortened form of this glorification is: "Allah Ta'ala"

*( الحمد للّه ):
"Praise be to Allah".

*عن أبي هريرة رضي الله عنه قال،
قال رسول الله ﷺ :
] من قال حين يصبح وحين يمسي :
"سُبحان اللّه وبحَمده»»[ مائة مرة]«« لم يأت أحد يوم القيامة بأفضل مما جاء به، إلا أحد قال مثل ما قال،أو زاد ]". مسلم:٢٦٩٢

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
'The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "He who recites in the morning and in the evening the statement:
" Subhan-Allahi wa bihamdihi
(Allah is free from imperfection and I begin with praising Him)
(one hundred times), will not be surpassed on the Day of Resurrection by anyone with better deeds than one who utters the same words, or utters more of these words.''
[Muslim].

*Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
'The Messenger of Allah (pbuh ﷺ) said, "There are two statements that are light for the tongue to remember, heavy in the Scales and are dear to the Merciful:
[Glory be to Allah and His is the praise, (and) Allah, the Greatest is free from imperfection]'."
[Al-Bukhari:6406, Muslim:2694]

[وثقه، ابو أويس]

*عن أبي هريرة رضي الله عنه قال‏:‏
قال رسول الله ﷺ:‏ ‏
"‏كلمتان خفيفتان على اللسان، ثقيلتان في الميزان، حبيبتان إلى الرحمن‏:‏
[ سبحان الله وبحمده
{ سبحان الله العظيم‏} "‏.
‏(متفق عليه‏[البخاري:٦٤٠٦، مسلم:٢٦٩٤])‏.‏

[وثقه، ابو أويس]
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الذكر، افضله وفضائله
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
حفدة الأيوبي ( كامل أحمرو) - أويس و إياس أحمرو الأيوبي - Al-Ayoubi Grandsons : Oways & Iyas  :: الأحاديث النبوية الصحيحة فقط- " True Narrations of Prophet " pbuh-
انتقل الى: